Cold Therapy Wrap Ice Pack for Elbow Injuries
Medical cold therapy wraps for your elbow are an ideal solution for treating pain in your elbow muscle caused by swelling tendonitis, elbow injury, and elbow tennis surgery. It helps relieve pain and numbness. You can control the compression yourself with an inflating pump, and the wrap features a pouch for its removable gel pack. Only 2 hours of refrigeration are needed for you to enjoy full relief.
|Cold Therapy Wrap Ice Pack for Elbow Injuries
|695 x 400
|Nylon PVC and gel
|General ice pack for elbow pain. It helps relieve the pain in the base of your elbow muscle, the side part of your elbow tennis, and elbow injury. Best for elbow surgery, elbow swelling, and elbow surgeries.
|Reusable / Removable gel pack adds convenience for washing.
- The ice pack is filled with non-toxic gel, a cooling effect is good
- The ice pack reinforced trimmed edges improve durability
- The fixed wraps use velvet and sponge material, soft and breathable
- The magic hook and loop can stick on the wrap to adjust the size
- It is just as easy to use as an ordinary ice pack, but its reusable function makes it more cost-effective
- A three-layer construction provides a comfortable cold therapy;
- High-performance not-toxic gel stays for a safe and longer cold;
- Double-sealed and PVC-coated nylon exterior builds for a durable and leak-free pack;
- Anatomical design with elastic straps targets a customized fit;
- The removable gel pack adds convenience for washing.
Three Layer Construction
It comes with a quality compact design and user friendly for the users to use. A three-layer construction provides comfortable cold therapy.
High Performance Non Toxic Gel Wrap
The product comes with a High-performance not-toxic gel that stays for a safe and longer cold and can be removable.
Quality Product Material
The fixed wraps use velvet and sponge material, soft and breathable. The magic hook and loop can stick on the wrap to adjust the size.
The product comes with an Anatomical design with elastic straps targeted for a customized fit and it can be adjustable based on your needs.
How long does it remain cold?
It varies based on ambient temperatures. Usually, It will last about 30 to 50 minutes at room temperature.
Is “the inside gel” non-toxic?
Yes, the gel inside the cold packs is non-toxic. Our company ensures that we would never purchase raw materials with toxic. The series products are professional-grade and extremely durable. These gel cold packs are relied upon for heavy use by hundreds of Physical Therapy practices throughout the country.
How long do you need to leave it in the freezer?
It will take approximately 60-90 minutes to have it completely cold for the first use. You can leave it in the freezer all the time so it is ready anytime you need it.
Best used for a general ice pack for elbow pain. It helps relieve the pain in the base of your elbow muscle, the side part of your elbow tennis, and elbow injury. Best for elbow surgery, elbow swelling, and elbow surgeries.
This product is certified by the FDA.
This product is certified with CE.